PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Just a Random Saturday Morning Post

  • It is a chilly 1-degree outside...and Mike is out snow blowing.
  • Kate wants to go to the park in her snow gear so she can swing and go down the slide, I think it might be a little too cold...I know I don't want to go.
  • I woke up with a cold again, I can't breath out of my nose!  I thought I got rid of my two week cold, but it looks like it returned.  I have a headache too, I wanna go back to bed.
  • We went to the Shrine Circus on Thursday night, it was much better then what I was expecting.  At intermission Nick was all excited to ride the elephant...so he did.  Kate wouldn't go near the elephants...or the ponies.
Nick is the 3rd one from the back in a royal blue jacket.
  • Mike brought home donuts this morning after he got out of work, YUMMY, what a delicious treat, and now I don't have to make breakfast!
  • Nick went to work with me for a few hours yesterday and did great!  He ate his lunch and watched a movie on my phone, you wouldn't have even known he was there, he was so good.
  • Kate loves rolling around the house all day long in her Dora roller skates, including going up and down the steps in them at 6:30 in the morning, cla-clunk, cla-clunk, cla-clunk!
  • Nick still wants nothing to do with going pee pee on the potty, or outside on a tree.
  • There are dishes and laundry to do...Thanks Kate for unloading the dishes, I know it is not the most "fabulous" job to do around the house.
  • Now Mike is snow blowing the neighbors driveway's too, what a nice guy.
  • We have no plans for the day.
  • Nick's favorite part of the circus was the motorcycles doing flips in the air.  Kate loved the magic tricks and acrobats.
  • The kids have gone downstairs to play, and I am still watching Saturday morning cartoons. Oh! Phineas and Ferb are coming on next!
  • Nick is chatting up a storm nowadays, it's so fun listening to him.
  • Kate love's doing yoga in the mornings, I wish I could find a family Saturday morning class that we could go to, instead of doing it on TV all of the time.
  • Mike is kicking by butt at "Words with Friends", as usual.
That's it for now, stay warm today!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful morning. Wish I was there. The circus confirmed that Kate is Kate and Nick is Nick. What fun!

    Love, Papa Fox

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio