PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 21, 2011

Disclaimer

The author of this blog is me, Patty.  There are a few things you should know about my writing ability as you start reading my blog.



1) I am not a very creative writer, sometimes it might get boring, sorry.
2) I do not like to proof-read what I write, so there will probably be lots of mistakes.
3) I am a horrific speller, just awful!  Sometimes I use spellcheck, but I probably won't here.
4) I might even accidently "text-spell". (I'll try hard not 2.)
5) I am not so good at grammer grammar and/or punctuation. oops
6) Sometimes I ramble on and on and on and on and things might not make sense.
7) I really don't like to write, but I LOVE sharing stories about my family and our day!


Mama Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio