PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Duck things?

As I am going to the bathroom at 6:45 this morning, Kate comes in with her pj top on, but no bottom and says...

K-"Mom, I feel those duck things on my legs"
P-"Your what? Duck things? What are duck things?"
K-"You know those duck things that grow on your legs?"
P-"No Kate, I really don't know, ohhhh, do you mean goose bumps?"
K-"Oh yea goosebumps, well they are all over my legs"
P-"That means that you are cold, you should put some pants on."
K-"Nah" "I'm hungry, what are we gonna eat for breakfast?"


Oh the funny things kids say, they make me laugh!
Mama Patty

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for starting a blog and sharing your stories! I love them! I can't wait to read your next post. Congrats to Mike for becoming an engineer! I am not exactly sure what that means, but my guess is that he drives the fire engines? Good for him! You have the cutest best kids in the world. I love watching them grow and change even if it from afar.

    Love you!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio