PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?I am thinking that my hair color is the same as my eye brows, a dirty dishwater brown (I don’t care for it).  I am always dying it one color or another.  Mostly darker in the winter and highlighted blond in the spring and summer.

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?
Yes, Yes and YES we plan everything in summer.  Vacations, work schedules, day trips.
3. What is your favorite meal to cook?
 A chuck roast in a crock pot with potatoes, carrots and biscuits.

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous? Only sometimes…Thank yous are a must for weddings and showers.  If I am giving a girlfriend a birthday gift, then I don’t expect a thank you.
5. How did you meet your best friend?
I have several very good friends, here are a few.
Christy-I met in 2nd grade in 1987.
Jennifer-we were roommates my second year at CMU in 2000.
Andrea-I met at my husband’s work Christmas party at Claddagh’s in 2002.
Carly-I met teaching together in 2007.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio