PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Senses

Its Sunday again? It seems like I just wrote this post...last week.
10:38pm
Sight-A computer screen and watching Holly's World on E on TV.  Clean livingroom floor too:) 
Hear-Sex and the City Marathon Commercial and the Whursh-Wash, Whursh-Wash from the dishwasher.
Taste-Diet Coke
Feel-My nose and toes are freezing cold, my computer is hot, I think my cooling fan broke.
Smell-Peanut Butter-We had peanut butter and nutel sandwiches for lunch and I can still smell the peanut butter.

What we did today-We read 5 books about spring and St. Patty's Day, made homemade Play Dough and ate brussel sprouts for dinner.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio