PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A new addition to my Resume!

What is it you ask????
Last week I decorated for the largest dragshow (When men dress as women in costume with 3 foot tall hair and 8 inch heels) in the Midwest!!!!
...and it was ohhhhhh sooooooo much fun!!!  Not only was it a drag show with a catwalk and everything, but it also had a theme.  What was the theme?  CANDYLAND!!!!! My favorite childhood/adult game!! I had a blast planning and decorating for this event, below are some pictures, but they really don't do the decorations or stage justice, they were just taken with my cell phone, but I wanted to share anyway.

 You can't really tell in this picture, but there are two huge balloon clouds attached to the ceiling "raining" candy.  If you look close you can see BIG candy in the clouds.
I made all of the candycanes made out of 5" balloons (over 600 of them)!!!  Some candycanes over 10 feet tall!

Have you added anything new to your resume lately?


1 comment:

  1. How fun! Did you stay for the show? Did you meet any of the drag queens?

    Tonight after class you were given an excellent compliment by my professor. I was telling her about how you interview Kate for a 4 year old world perspective and she said you are so creative! This stage is a colorful demonstration of your CREATIVITY! Congrats! I miss you. We should skype. Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio