PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 11, 2011

Random A-Z

A. Age: 30

B. Bed size: King!

C. Chore you dislike: Emptying the dishwasher

D. Dogs: None

E. Essential start to your day: Diet Coke

F. Favorite color: Purple

G. Gold or silver: White gold

H. Height: 5'8"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Ha, none

J. Job title: Stay at home mom

K. Kids: Kate and Nick

L. Live: Michigan

M. Mom’s name: Kathy

N. Nicknames: Poopy Patty (Thnaks to my Dad)

O. Overnight hospital stays: Just when I gave birth with Kate and Nick.  I didn't mind it.

P. Pet peeves: Waking up to a messy house, so it MUST get picked up every night before bed.

Q. Quote from a movie: I don't really watch movies

R. Righty or lefty: Right

S. Siblings: one sister who lives far far away from me :(

T. Time you wake up: About 6:53am

U. Underwear: Lane Bryant

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Peas

W.What makes you run late: We try very hard to never run late, but...if we are late it's probably because of the kids.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, ankle

Y. Yummy food you make: Taco Salad, Roast with Potatoes and Carrots,  french toast

Z. Zoo animal favorites: I don't like the zoo...I guess if I had to say something maybe the penguins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio