PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Senses

Sorry Folks, I lied, I said that I was going to have a guest author yesterday.  Unfortately, Mike never got around to writing the post.  It could have something to do with working a 72 hour shift!  Hopefully there will be a "Boys Trip" post soon.

9:29am
Sight-Watching Miss Spider's Sunny Patch with Kate.
Hear-Nick playing in the basement making choo-choo sounds.
Taste-The mint from my Colgate 3D toothpaste.
Smell-The aroma of breakfast still in the air (cinnamon and bacon).  We made french toast casserole and bacon for breakfast.
Feel-Relaxed...Now I gotta get up and start getting myself an the kids ready o head to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a baby shower for Cousin Stefanie.  I am excited to see Stef's babybump!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio