PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday

Thanks Danna at 3 Pink Cupcakes for the idea.  It gave me something to write about today.

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
Yes, yes and yes!!! Sad to say maybe more than 2 days in a row and maybe even at night, yes I sometimes just sleep in my clothes, not good, but then I don’t have to get dressed in the morning! (cuz that takes so much time) 

Ask me that question back when I was a junior in high school(1997) I would say, “NO WAY, WHO WOULD DO THAT?”  I remember one of my very best girlfriends and I sitting in Pre-Calc together and discussing peoples outfits (other classmates and teachers).  We would talk about the brand, where they got it from and when they wore it last!  Yes, somehow we would remember how often some kids and teachers would wear the same outfit and make mention, “oh my gosh!! Did you see that Laura wore those jeans yesterday!”  I would never be caught dead wearing the same shirt or pants in the same 2 week rotation. 

Oh, how times have changed…

Now, I think I have 2 pairs of jeans (that fit) and I might wear them for a week straight! (EEK) 
2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
Before about a week ago, I would say Boston, Mass. It’s on the ocean, has lots of cheap family fun and most importantly my husbands’ brother, SIL and my favorite niece (who is almost 2) live there.  Now I would say New Haven, Connecticut because my brilliant SIL just got accepted to work for Yale University and they are moving to New Haven in a few months! I am super excited for her and her family and I would love to move out there with them so the cousins could grow up together.  Right now we are a 13 hour drive away from New Haven.

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
I dream of taking a nice big family vacation all the time, but $$$$$ inhibits us from doing so.  Someplace fun, like Disney World (Hi mom and dad who are there right now!)  or an all-inclusive family cruise. Yes, I would prefer to fly anywhere.  I was extremely anxious flying with Kate the first time when she was 18 months old, but I got all worked up for nothing, it was a breeze!  I stocked up on suckers, books, games  and lots milk for the trip and she was fine.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
I don’t really “plan” a specific day for spring cleaning.  I will wake up one morning (when it’s still kinda cool and the sun is shining) and I will open all the windows and CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN.  I clean everything from the garage, to the bathrooms, to behind the washer and dryer. 

5. What is the best book you have ever read?
I tend to read magazines more than books, but I never miss a book written by Nicholas Sparks.  My favorite is most definitely The Notebook.


2 comments:

  1. I love your list! I love Nicholas Sparks books, they are amazing! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. thanks for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio