PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 10, 2011

We have had a new Man Hang'n around our house!

Kate just loves playing outside in the snow. She loves to go sledding, make snow angels and of course build SNOWMEN!!! Take a look at the snowman that Kate and her friend Mackenzie made the other day.


I have a feeling the new Man around my house is gonna be here a while, the winchill was 0 degrees today, Brrrrrrrrrr!



2 comments:

  1. What fun! I hope she builds a snowlady next! Maybe even a snow ballerina :) We should skype sometime soon. I miss you all! Love, Aunt Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! My girls keep wanting to go build a snowman too but I am such a wuss about going outside when it is so cold! Their snoman is cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio