PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Senses

Thanks Unexplained X2 for this idea, kinda fun.
 
Sight...A TV that is off, a clean livingroom and Valentine's Day decorations.
 
Taste...Fried Ice Cream flavored ice cream from QD (Quality Dairy) Yum-O, it's so delicious.  I got a pint of it free tonight since I filled up my QD punch card from purchasing milk.
 
Smell...Irish Springs Body wash from the kids taking a bath. (I love that smell)
 
Touch...A cool breeze from the fan above me.  I am already cold enough, why is that darn van even on?
 
Hear...I hear both of the kids downstairs in the bath splashing, laughing and a strange banging sound (Don't worry, Mike is with them). Oh, also I hear the humidifier humming.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio