PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 25, 2011

Five Question Friday


1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Mike taught me how to drive a stick shift back in 1999 on his 1995 green S-10 pick-up in downtown Ann Arbor after a Michigan Football game. The experience was certainly one of my most terrifying moments of my life, I thought I would either crash or break the truck. Eventually, with a lot of practice, I did learn how to drive it pretty well. I would need a quick lesson if I was expected to drive a stick now, its been a long time.


2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
Mushrooms and Olives, YUCK!!!


3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
I don’t place an order with a specific Girl Scout, but I always pick up 5 or 6 boxes in the parking lot at Wal-Mart each year. I would say the thin mints are my favorite!




4. How do you pamper yourself?
I splurge on Vera Bradley bags, I just LOVE them! I buy about 4 new bags a year, one each season.


5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
Poopy Patty! I think my dad gave it to me when I was a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio