PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Senses

Thanks Unexplained X2 for this idea.
 
Sight...A TV that is on, kids and I are watching Wonder Pets on Nick Jr.  It is Nicks most recent favorite tv show.  When requesting it, he says in the sweetest voice, "petz peez, petz peez" as he hands me the Comcast remote.
 
About 5 inches of snow in the past 3 hours, everything is covered in a beautiful coat of white in "The Mitten State".
 
Taste...Just ate left over $5 pizza from Little Ceasars, it was better the first time around.  I'm kinda craving a delicious grilled cheeseburger from the "Grill Master" himself!
 
Smell...Pizza, from warming it up in the microwave.
 
Touch...The extra warm furnace.
 
Hear...Kate just got done telling me (well kinda yelling at me), "No!!! You do it, cuz your the MOM!" after I told her that she could clean out her Valentine's Day cup with the swirling straw from Aunt Ria herself if she wanted it cleaned right now or she could wait until I get up and I would do it then.
 
She ended up cleaning it out herself and refilling all by herself...WOW!!! I think my parental duties are done here, she can fill up her own glass (10 times a day!) now!
 

1 comment:

  1. Patty, you are so creative. I look forward to your postings.

    Love,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by April Showers Design Studio